Terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any membership application for any reason.
- Full amount of prescribed membership fees should be tendered together with this application form. Such fees shall be promptly returned if the application is not successful.
- All classes of membership are valid for one calendar year, with paid membership starting from the date payment is received and expiring on 31 December of the year. The amount of membership fees shall be as determined and announced from time to time by the Executive Committee of the Association. Annual subscription fee shall be paid in advance of membership due date, otherwise the membership will automatically cease.
- Membership is non-transferable; Membership fees are non-refundable and on-transferable.
Data Collection Statement
Purpose of Data Collection
The company and personal data provided in this form will be used for the Association’s membership services, including but not limited to:
- processing of your membership application;
- listing on the Association’s website and publications;
- communication between the Association and its members, such as in the form of circulars or newsletters, safeguarding members’ rights in the Association and elections; and
- compiling statistical data and research.
Providing company and personal data in this application form is voluntary. However, failure to supply sufficient informationmay result in the Association being unable to process your application. The Association will not sell or distribute datacollected to any third party.